Forums

TopicWhen you cancel your order on Amazon do you get your money back?

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 11:04am

You can perceive how much longer you have in your Prime trial by heading off to your Amazon account page. To go there, sign in to your Amazon account; at the upper right half of the page, you'll see a "welcome" message with your name. Open the drop-down menu underneath that message and select My Account from the accessible choices. From that point, select Settings, and afterward Manage Prime Membership. AMAZON REFUND is an easy way to get back your refunds.

On the left half of the page, you'll perceive to what extent you've been an Amazon Prime member, and in addition the date you will be charged for your one year from now of Prime. On the off chance that you have a touch of time before your trial closes or your participation re-establishes, you can agree to accept an email update three days before your recharging date.

• Fri 20th Apr 2018 - 3:49pm

My friends are using this site Amazon; I think they give some convenience about money. If you buy some product from Amazon, and you did not like or you are not comfortable then check out myassignmentservice review there is limit to pay back your money, otherwise nothing can happen.

Please register or login to post forum replies